Latest Edition of GoMRI Newsletter Now Available – Fall Issue 2014
– September 25, 2014
In this issue, you can learn about…
- the return cruise to the Macondo wellhead site by researchers from the Ecosystem Impacts of Oil & Gas Inputs to the Gulf (ECOGIG) Consortium;
- the partnership between GoMRI and the Smithsonian Ocean Portal;
- a unique summer camp offered by Coastal Waters Consortium that merged science and art;
- Joseph Neigel’s research on Deepwater Horizon oil spill impacts to blue crabs; and
- many other updates from the GoMRI research community!
Access the full newsletter in PDF format here.
All past and present editions of the GoMRI newsletters are located here.
© Copyright 2010- 2017 Gulf of Mexico Research Initiative (GoMRI) – All Rights Reserved. Redistribution is encouraged with acknowledgement to the Gulf of Mexico Research Initiative (GoMRI). Please credit images and/or videos as done in each article. Questions? Contact web-content editor Nilde “Maggie” Dannreuther, Northern Gulf Institute, Mississippi State University (firstname.lastname@example.org).